I’d heard of BabyThingz via a friend, based down the road from me in Newcastle they have a huge showroom, and with a brilliant online site too they offer everything a new parent could need from a huge range of brands including Chicco, Britax and Maxi Cosy as well as brands that make smaller products like Clevamama, whose cups we loved when J was little.
From highchairs and carseats to baby proofing equipment it’s all available from one handy website.
BabyThingz have kindly offered a great prize for one of my lovely readers, a Babymoov Baby Chic Changing Bag.
Perfect for carrying mum and baby’s essentials this stylish bag has all of the features I love in an on-the-go tote at a competitive price of £44.99
- Detachable changing bag mat pocket with travel change mat (55 x 45 cm)
- Removable insulated bag with universal fastening system
- 1 transparent pocket (nappies / clothes)
- Soother pocket with universal fastener
- Polar fleece
- Adjustable universal stroller harnesses
- Multiple storage compartments and pockets
- Reinforced base and metallic, magnetic clasps
- adjustable quilted shoulder strap, carrying handles
(Dimensions (Approx): 27 x 20 x 36cm Weight (Approx): 1.25kg)
If you’d like to win a Babymoov changing bag (design may vary) simply enter via Rafflecopter below – UK entries only, see T&Cs